Happy Thanksgiving!AIRMATIC wants to wish you a happy Thanksgiving! We asked AIRMATIC Associates what they do to celebrate and here are some of our favorite answers:
- Account Manager Dan looks forward all year to the day after Thanksgiving, when he piles all the Turkey Day leftovers into a beautiful bun and calls it a “Turkey Gobbler.”
- Customer Service Representative Jessica attend a buffet-style Thanksgiving breakfast, complete with everyone’s favorite drink: White Russians! (Customer Service/Technical Support Manager Michelle looks forward to White Russians Thanksgiving morning, too!)
- Vice President Billy takes his kids and some cousins out to cut down their Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving!
- Account Manager Jim has a “I’m Thankful For…” box where family and friends can write down what they’re thankful for. After dinner, the box is passed around and each person reads one at random!
- Administrative Assistant Jenna says she looks forward to Thanksgiving because she just loves cranberry sauce. (The kind that comes in a can and comes out “can-like,” no less!)
- The rest of us just look forward to some time off work with friends and family by our side, and a drink in our hand!
We hope the holiday brings lots of good times with family and friends for you (and maybe some of Grandma’s famous mashed potatoes, too!)